The most important mission of a non-profit fundraising campaign is to raise money for the cause. With all dollars raised by The Ride staying in the Madison area, there isn’t a more direct route to directly impact cancer research. Fundraise successfully with these five tips:
- Write your story. Be sincere, use good photos, and no spelling errors. Why do you ride? Who are you riding for?
- Donate to your own fundraising campaign.
- Share your fundraising page on social media.
- Send personal emails sharing your story.
- Continually update friends and family, especially if you’re training.
To help your fundraising efforts, we have customized all participants’ fundraising pages to be the participant’s first and last name (www.runsignup.com/firstlast). For example, a participant named Robert Smith will use the personalized link www.runsignup.com/robertsmith. This link can be copied and pasted for use in email or social media to direct individuals to your personalized page. Further, participants can personalize webpages clicking “manage fundraiser.” We greatly appreciate your efforts to fundraise for The Ride. Questions? Email us at [email protected]. Note: We did not modify links for individuals who made custom links during registration.
AMAZING TOP FUNDRAISER PRIZES!
A huge thank you to our lead sponsor, Schwinn, for donating one of its incredible Urban Bicycle Series to each of the top fundraisers in the 15, 31, 62, and 100 mile routes! Each top fundraiser gets to choose a bike from the series. Good luck teams!